Maryland State Poultry Fanciers Association Fall Show

Quote:
I always love Gilda's pearls
droolin.gif

Last edited:
OK, the Grand Champion of the show was Richard Hickman's White Rock bantam pullet, and Reserve Champion was Schmidgall and Tokar's White Wyandotte LF pullet.
smile.png
Congrats to all the winners!

I know it's a long shot, but I had won stuff stuff in the raffle but the call didn't come by the time I was told it should (and thus I didn't return to the show Sunday before my other commitments) and I didn't get the phone message until much much later. The message said to give a call, but didn't leave a phone number or even someone's name or who/how to reach. If the things are still available, I can probably come and get them from wherever they are---I get around the state. Please let me know either way. Thanks! -Merrill

I am curious as to how the Orpingtons placed. There should have been a pullet of mine down there, but we didn't get to go, needed to finish the flooring. Does anyone have those results or is there somewhere I can go to find them?

Thanks

I do remember seeing some really nice Buff and Black Orps. Sorry I didn't get pics of any or write down who won with them. I tend to focus on my favorite breeds (cochins, call ducks, silkies). Maybe someone else took note?
ETA: If they won anything big, Rich Barczewski would have the results- he announced the awards. PM me if u need his email address.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom