MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
I'm in Crownsville.. just outside of Annapolis.

I have a young black australorp roo (which I thought was a hen) that needs a home! Anyone interested?

I'm also looking for a young hen or two to take his place! Trade?

Nice to meet everyone!

Mmhellooooo from Maryland's Eastern Shore (Southern Dorchester County). In the sticks. God's Country.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I'm sorry for crashing in... if it helps, I'm a EX Marylander... Silver Spring/Wheaton... Gaithersburg/Germantown...... Anyways!

I have a issue and need your help, fellow BYCers.

I breed Dels and had a woman drive from Annapollis to me (near Chattanooga, TN) to pick up some pullets. While here she also picked up a EE - we all thought (and was sexed at hatchery) to be a pullet. Turns out it isn't. She isn't mad, but I want to make it right.

Here is my plan... and where you fine people come in:

I want to find a few people in Maryland (GO TERRAPINS) who might have a pullet or young hen (EE of course) available for sale. If this buyer of mine agrees to this crazy plan, I would basicly buy the bird from you for her, and you and her do the transaction/pickup normally... but just I paypaled you the money first.

Before I talk to her about it, I wanted to even see if anyone had anything and was willing to help me, help her. She just was wanting a colored egg to throw in with her brown ones. BTW she live in or around Annapollis.... Thanks guys!

Hello
Banavie Barns Here.
We are located in Elkridge, MD.
We used this website for many years before actually registering. It is a great reference and we always referring people to it.
We have for many years have been taking in animals in need. From small animals (rats/mice) to larger live stock (pony, goat, sheep).
Most of the animals we take in we re-home to great forever homes. Some stay with us in sanctuary mode. "...till death do we part..."
Our newest edition is The Red Rooster Run. A Whole free ranging Pasture, with large shed just for the roosters in need. "...its not the animals fault..."
Thanks for caring...!
big_smile.png

www.BanavieBarns.webs.com

Quote:
WEll that's quite a pickle, isn't it? Funny thing is, a friend of mine wants an EE Roo! I am just under 2 hours from Annapolis. If only I knew someone with an EE hen. Bummer!

Quote:
WEll that's quite a pickle, isn't it? Funny thing is, a friend of mine wants an EE Roo! I am just under 2 hours from Annapolis. If only I knew someone with an EE hen. Bummer!

Surely someone out there has one. lol. There are alot of EEs out there. It might take time, but I'm betting I will find one.
wink.png

Quote:
Oh My Goodness!! I had a beautiful EE Roo that I was trying to rehome for the last 2 months because I don't keep roosters so I can keep the peace with the neighbors. I finally gave up and harvested this past weekend him along with a group of fancy cockerels that hatched in August. Soooo wish I still had him for your friend!

Back
Top Bottom