MARYLAND THREAD!

Update on the Third Annual Cream Legbar Club Online, Virtual Show

So far, I have added 2 cream legbar cocks, 4 cream legbar hens, 7 cream legbar cockerels, and 10 cream legbar pullets to the show albums. I have also added 1 golden crele legbar cock, 2 golden crele legbar pullets, and 1 white legbar pullet to the show albums. Keep the entries coming!
1f642.png
:)

https://www.facebook.com/events/185199888706068/

We're not completely sure what we've got yet. But the goal is just to produce big, healthy, beautiful layers. No showing.

We have a few Easter eggers. I'm told we also have a blue laced red Wyandotte, an RIR, a light brahma and a partridge rock. Still not familiar with breeds enough to know what we've got going on though.

I have a background in breeding and showing other animals though. And I used to host bird shows with a club, so hopefully it'll be on track.

We're not completely sure what we've got yet. But the goal is just to produce big, healthy, beautiful layers. No showing.

We have a few Easter eggers. I'm told we also have a blue laced red Wyandotte, an RIR, a light brahma and a partridge rock. Still not familiar with breeds enough to know what we've got going on though.

I have a background in breeding and showing other animals though. And I used to host bird shows with a club, so hopefully it'll be on track.
Well it sounds like you've got a good mix! That's, nice bc you will be able to get a feel for which breeds you like. Plenty of folks are good at identifying breeds if you post some pics-
Good luck on your new flock!

Hello @Maeschak ,
I own 20 chickens so far, (with some quail hatching out on the 17th of december) of multiple breeds. I have a buff orpington roo, australorps, a rhode island red, a golden laced polish, a golden laced wyandotte, cochins, buckeyes, ameracauncas, an ancona, a speckled sussex, a cuckoo maran, a little silkie/cream legbar cockerel, and a black jersey giant :)

Hi folks! I'm in MoCo and we have only six so far--2xBuff Orpington, 2xRhode Island Reds, 1xSilver-Laced Wyandotte and 1xBrahma. We are thinking of trying to get some Welsummer, Delaware, maybe cream legbars and/or leghorns (for not brown eggs) and maybe some more of our current breeds this spring--we're hoping to find some locally.

Any
Hi folks! I'm in MoCo and we have only six so far--2xBuff Orpington, 2xRhode Island Reds, 1xSilver-Laced Wyandotte and 1xBrahma. We are thinking of trying to get some Welsummer, Delaware, maybe cream legbars and/or leghorns (for not brown eggs) and maybe some more of our current breeds this spring--we're hoping to find some locally.
I have two welsummers and hands down they are the most dumb & flighty Birds I've ever seen. I highly recommend cuckoo Marans over welsummers if you want dark brown eggs

Back
Top Bottom