MARYLAND THREAD!

Do you mean Sharpsburg? I'm not a MD native so I'm not good with counties lol. Anyway, that one is April 21st. What are you looking for and where are you located? I'm moving to Texas this summer so I have the very hard task of downsizing my flock :(

https://www.ghfarm.org/swap-info
Awww, I'd hate to have to give away any of my chickens! Although, I am looking for a new rooster. Do you have one available?

Do you mean Sharpsburg? I'm not a MD native so I'm not good with counties lol. Anyway, that one is April 21st. What are you looking for and where are you located? I'm moving to Texas this summer so I have the very hard task of downsizing my flock :(

https://www.ghfarm.org/swap-info
Yeah that's the one. I am looking to get started pullets around the 5 month range or so. I'm in Woodsboro, MD (Between Frederick and Thurmont)

Sorry to you have to downsize. Are you getting a new flock in TX?

Yeah that's the one. I am looking to get started pullets around the 5 month range or so. I'm in Woodsboro, MD (Between Frederick and Thurmont)

Sorry to you have to downsize. Are you getting a new flock in TX?

I have some favorites that I plan to take with me and then once we get settled i might add a few more to it. I don't think I'll go back to 100+ again, though!

In Maryland, are there any cheap places to get pine shavings? I'm in Frederick County
Southern States also carries shavings- there is one in Frederick and one in Mount Airy that I know of. If you are near Frederick, the Farmers Cooperative Association may carry it, but you should call first.

Southern States also carries shavings- there is one in Frederick and one in Mount Airy that I know of. If you are near Frederick, the Farmers Cooperative Association may carry it, but you should call first.
Thanks. I was going to take a look at Southern States today when I went to get stove pellets.

TSC is a good idea too.

Some people in the past forums had mentioned lumber yards or tree services but didnt know if anyone had heard of anything around

Thanks. I was going to take a look at Southern States today when I went to get stove pellets.

TSC is a good idea too.

Some people in the past forums had mentioned lumber yards or tree services but didnt know if anyone had heard of anything around
That would be nice... I had some project/experiment in mind one time that needed large amounts of saw dust. I thought it would be relatively easy to locate a woodworker, saw mill, etc that would let me 'clean up' their shop floor or something, but no luck.
Good luck on your hunt!

Back
Top Bottom