MARYLAND THREAD!

Need to rehome two Pekin ducks. One male, one female. ASAP. I need a hip replaced and will be unable to care for them properly. I am in Charles County, MD. Healthy, happy, friendly ducks.

Where are you in Maryland?

I'm in Baltimore County!

PS: I think the maryland law on registering birds is stupid!
I’m in Montgomery County.
Where are you in Maryland?

I'm in Baltimore County!

PS: I think the maryland law on registering birds is stupid!
I’m in upper Montgomery County, close to Howard County. I have to look up the law. Not surprised that it would be a stupid law…

Here I am in Thurmont MD.
Hi - I’m down here in Montgomery county.
Here I am in Thurmont MD.
Hey Marylanders!
smile.png

i just wanted to welcome all the new BYC folks ( new egg ) ****
welcome-byc.gif

Still looking for all the rest of the Maryland folks on here WHERE YA AT????..lol
I’m on MD. Montgomery County.

Hello! I’m looking to rehome 2 black tailed white japanese bantam roos. I have too many roos so have to let a couple go. They’re 15 weeks old and can be seperated or together. Located in Accokeek, MD 20607. Message if interested.
A9C1696B-8BA3-4913-8249-F808C91E0058.jpeg

18C1CA48-B755-48BD-9AD6-E7AF06465F46.jpeg
4413856D-FBB2-417D-9BCF-50DD16AAF7F9.jpeg

Hi, I am Karen and I will be moving to Hagerstown MD area within the year to be near one of my daughters. I am a somewhat efficient master gardener and with the prospect of the area I am moving to I am really excited about raising chickens for personal use. Really fresh eggs are the best. So I have been searching looking for ordinances regarding chickens and coops. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Hi Karen! Did you ever find out the laws about keeping chickens in Hagerstown? We are looking at properties, one that is in the Rural Village zoning. I sent an email to the county to see what they have to say, but was looking online, in the meantime, to see if I can find anything. Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom