MARYLAND THREAD!

Hi all! I'm in northern Baltimore county near Carroll County. We are new to chickens and are planning to get our first chicks this spring. I'm spending a lot of time reading all I can to get ready.

Keedysville, washington county MD. Just joined this site. First batch of chicks arrives today or in the morning.
welcome-byc.gif
glad you joined us.

Hi all! Out here in Carroll County, waiting for Bowman's Feed store to get their chicks in next week! Thought I'd pop in and say hi to my fellow Marylanders. I am new to raising chicks and I have been finding a wealth of info and advice from veterans on this site. I skimmed through the Maryland thread but didn't see a lot of other Carroll Countians, surprisingly enough. I did see you Mpgibs Hi there!
frow.gif
I am sure there are others but with a million pages in this thread I couldn't find all y'all obviously. :)

Hi all! Out here in Carroll County, waiting for Bowman's Feed store to get their chicks in next week! Thought I'd pop in and say hi to my fellow Marylanders. I am new to raising chicks and I have been finding a wealth of info and advice from veterans on this site. I skimmed through the Maryland thread but didn't see a lot of other Carroll Countians, surprisingly enough. I did see you Mpgibs Hi there!
frow.gif
I am sure there are others but with a million pages in this thread I couldn't find all y'all obviously. :)
welcome-byc.gif
they are here hopefully they will chime in

Back
Top Bottom