Massachusetts anyone?

Quote:
I am hatching Araucanas. I have 10 eggs in the incubator, can only keep 2. You do the math! Just trying to eat the odds! If I have any leftover, are you interested?

Quote:
Really, well now you have found another. Me and Arielle live maybe ten minutes from each other.

Last edited:
Quote:
Really, well now you have found another. Me and Arielle live maybe ten minutes from each other.

Yay!!!!!! Howdy, neighbor!! Got anything cookin'? I have 10 eggs in my incubator! They've only been in for a day so you can walk through it with me!

Quote:

Yay!!!!!! Howdy, neighbor!! Got anything cookin'? I have 10 eggs in my incubator! They've only been in for a day so you can walk through it with me!

No, but I do have ten two week old chicks that I hatched. I could be getting more from a friend of mine too.

Last edited:
Quote:
I am hatching Araucanas. I have 10 eggs in the incubator, can only keep 2. You do the math! Just trying to eat the odds! If I have any leftover, are you interested?

Unfortunately I am looking for hens that are ready to start laying. Have kept Araucanas in the past and liked them a lot though. Best of luck with your eggs and thanks for the offer!

Quote:

Unfortunately I am looking for hens that are ready to start laying. Have kept Araucanas in the past and liked them a lot though. Best of luck with your eggs and thanks for the offer!

Sure! I have no fear that I will find loving homes for all my extras!

If anyone else on this thread is interested, send me an email in 3 weeks or so! LOL

flyfisherman,
Unfortunately I am looking for hens that are ready to start laying

I was looking for young stock too; seems it's the most prized age! I have the wyandottes; am looking for marans.No luck so far. I'm trying to avoid adding another 25 birds to the flock. Maybe I'll incubate some eggs.​

Quote:
I was looking for young stock too; seems it's the most prized age! I have the wyandottes; am looking for marans.No luck so far. I'm trying to avoid adding another 25 birds to the flock. Maybe I'll incubate some eggs.

Yes, Arielle, incubate eggs! Come on, it's fun! LOL My temp and humidity are holding! Keep fingers crossed! I've still got 16 days to go! Yes, I count each and every day! If this works, you can borrow this incubator!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I was looking for young stock too; seems it's the most prized age! I have the wyandottes; am looking for marans.No luck so far. I'm trying to avoid adding another 25 birds to the flock. Maybe I'll incubate some eggs.

This is very true, young birds are hard to find it seems. I have also been toying with the idea of incubating eggs...but maybe next year. If you are looking to part with 2 or 3 wyandotte hens i might be interested!

Back
Top Bottom