Math bores my kitten!!

Cute pic! Guess he figures there is more important things in life than, "math"! Thanks for sharing. Your kitty is adorable, by the way.
love.gif

Yes, someone stashes the catnip in that math book! lol Hope kitty helped you out. smile

LOL I do not!!! He has his own stash of catnip that he shares with the other cats
big_smile.png

What's the title of the math book? big_smile

Title: Prealgebra and Introductory Algebra

Cats hate math. My old cat coughed up a hairball whilst I was doing my statistics homework the other night.

It's in their DNA.

LOL- well I was sitting there, and he was "helping" (he helps with EVERYTHING, from brushing my teeth to letting the ducklings go swimming) with my math, then just passed out on my book when I wasn't done with the homework!! Hoping he doesn't throw up on it while I'm doing homework next time!!​

It is in cat DNA to flop onto whatever you are trying to read! I think they don't want us educated so we don't become smarter than they are!
wink.png

I used to wonder if the feline affinity for printed matter was passed on in their mother's milk.
tongue.png
My daughter's cat takes it one step further - she is forever getting between me and the computer screen ("those aren't typo's, it's the cat!")

Back
Top Bottom