Math bores my kitten!!

Shadowhills Farm

Songster
12 Years
Nov 14, 2009
DuPont, Washington
9kct2o.jpg

The other day I was doing my math homework, and my kitten (he's 10 months old), Lardo, decided that he was too good for math homework and passed out on my book!

What grade are you in? your math looks easy...

Uh....no grade, 1st year of community college....did horrible on Math part of ACT, so I'm in "remedial" classes.....this class is the 2nd "remedial" class....last semester the teacher was horrible, what we're doing now is review..

I know, it looks easily stupid....I can't do math too well.​

Cat: "carry the one"

I think if you put a cat in an empty room, no matter the size...and randomly placed a single sheet of notebook paper on the floor of the room.....the cat would, without hesitation lay on said paper.

Great picture, great cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat: "carry the one"

I think if you put a cat in an empty room, no matter the size...and randomly placed a single sheet of notebook paper on the floor of the room.....the cat would, without hesitation lay on said paper.

Great picture, great cat

LOL I'm sure he's better in math than me!!​

Yea cat's are pretty special creatures, so cool and suave, yet so silly and dorkish, yet so arrogant and full of themselves.
they can sleep like no other animal alive...lucky buggers

About a year ago, DH was taking a pre-algebra/elementary algebra I class at the local community college. The cat would lay all over his book too!
lol.png
The cat never liked my homework though.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom