1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Maximum scented pure soy candles can ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chunkydunk, Sep 16, 2009.

1. chunkydunk

chunkydunk Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    Me and my wife make soy candles. Im disabled so Its about all I can do.We scent the candles to the maximum the wax will hold. We gaurantee our candles to burn. If they dont ill either refund or exchange. It does happen sometimes with the amount of fragrance we put in. We have different scents And sizes so that causes us to have diferent prices either email or pm me for details. Thank you Travis

2. How about some pix and prices. Most of us want to see what we're buying. thanks and good Luck marrie

3. chunkydunk

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    [​IMG]

These are what our 8 ounce smooth sided jars look like $6

[​IMG]

These are our 4 ounce tall and squat jars $4

[​IMG]

This is how our candles burn, clean all the way down

[​IMG]

These are the melties $4

[​IMG]

This is a display of our products, at a local flea market, showing several different sizes

[​IMG]

These are our small and large tureens $4 and $8

[​IMG]

These are our Essential Oil Allergy Relief candles $5

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Very nice! have you considered an online shop at www.etsy.com ? It's very reasonably priced, easy to set up and quite popular.

5. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    Wow they look great! Would you be willing to post your scents?

6. chunkydunk

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    Ive never heard of etsy.com Ill look into it thanks ! And Ive got nearly 100 scents if youd like send me a email and i can forward it to you that way.I have nerve damage in my hands and its just too much to type thank you very much for asking.Travis

7. chunkydunk

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    My wife is checking on us putting these on etsy. thank you

8. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    What scents are available?

9. chunkydunk

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    If you can email me I can send you our main scents but I can get just about anything you like!

10. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Just had to comment, I bought 4 candles from chunky, got them earlier this week and they are REALLY NICE!

Last night I lit the "Apple Jack and Peel" candle... and it burned really nice and smelled oh so good! My house smelled like fresh apples.

The other scents I got are Blueberry cobbler, Citrus Cooler, and Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha.... all of them smell heavenly . As you can see I like my house to smell of food! LOL [​IMG]

Thanks again Chunky, can't wait to burn them all.

Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by