Maximum scented pure soy candles can ship

chunkydunk

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 15, 2009
Hodges SC
Me and my wife make soy candles. Im disabled so Its about all I can do.We scent the candles to the maximum the wax will hold. We gaurantee our candles to burn. If they dont ill either refund or exchange. It does happen sometimes with the amount of fragrance we put in. We have different scents And sizes so that causes us to have diferent prices either email or pm me for details. Thank you Travis

41211_8_oz_smooth_jar.jpg

These are what our 8 ounce smooth sided jars look like $6

41211_4_oz_hex.jpg

These are our 4 ounce tall and squat jars $4

41211_burning_candles.jpg

This is how our candles burn, clean all the way down

41211_melties.jpg

These are the melties $4

41211_hpim2489.jpg

This is a display of our products, at a local flea market, showing several different sizes

41211_hpim2495.jpg

These are our small and large tureens $4 and $8

41211_hpim2498.jpg

These are our Essential Oil Allergy Relief candles $5

Very nice! have you considered an online shop at www.etsy.com ? It's very reasonably priced, easy to set up and quite popular.

Ive never heard of etsy.com Ill look into it thanks ! And Ive got nearly 100 scents if youd like send me a email and i can forward it to you that way.I have nerve damage in my hands and its just too much to type thank you very much for asking.Travis

If you can email me I can send you our main scents but I can get just about anything you like!

Just had to comment, I bought 4 candles from chunky, got them earlier this week and they are REALLY NICE!

Last night I lit the "Apple Jack and Peel" candle... and it burned really nice and smelled oh so good! My house smelled like fresh apples.

The other scents I got are Blueberry cobbler, Citrus Cooler, and Vanilla Hazelnut Mocha.... all of them smell heavenly . As you can see I like my house to smell of food! LOL
droolin.gif

Thanks again Chunky, can't wait to burn them all.

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom