May 10th due date Anyone else close?

Congrats on the baby peep! We go into lockdown tomorrow morning. Candled tonight and saw movement in all 21 remaining eggs. Can't wait for this weekend!

wee.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

BABIES!!!!
WE have two more and one working.
Two OE's and two FBCM!! One more FBCM on the way.
I love the fuzzy feet!! It's the cutest thing ever!!

Congratulations!!!!

I have my first ever eggs in our homemade incubator. They will be on lockdown on Saturday morning. There are 9 pekin bantam eggs out of 12. They were shipped.

Congratulations on the new fuzz butts everyone! Mine are on their way, saw one egg starting to rock just a little about a half hour ago when I checked the temp. and humidity. I'm glad we'll be processing broilers tomorrow, otherwise I'd spend the whole day neglecting my children and staring at the incubator.

I got 3 pipped and one hatched. How loch should I leave him in the incubator? It hatched at 5am eastern time. It's all dry and chirping away and rolling the other eggs around.

I got 3 pipped and one hatched. How loch should I leave him in the incubator? It hatched at 5am eastern time. It's all dry and chirping away and rolling the other eggs around.
I take them out when they are dry. Unless of course that means I am leaving a wet one all alone. I seem to think they need a friend in there. Is there a wrong answer?
If my brooder is warm they can finish fluffing in there. Some say to not remove any until al are hatched. I tend to sneak mine out if I feel like it.
Helpful huh??

Back
Top Bottom