MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Welcome over Sir Ur. Same flavor as the last bunch?
Nice to be in the company of people I feel comfortable with! :highfive:

Yep... exact same flavor from the same vat. Actually two varieties of the same flavor... eggs from two pens. Having 2 families of the same bloodline will allow me to breed idefinitely without having to introduce new blood. Will try to add a third family somewhere down the road...

Welcome! :fl
Thanks, Mike!!!

Last edited:
Nice to be in the company of people I feel comfortable with!
highfive.gif

Yep... exact same flavor from the same vat. Actually two varieties of the same flavor... eggs from two pens.
Thanks, Mike!!!
Hope you have better luck with these ones. Just don't get to comfortable around me.

Last edited:
New Contest Has Opened

~ HEAD SHOTS! Photo contest ~

We want to see your Quality CLOSE UP Poultry HEAD SHOT images!
**OPEN to MAY 2016 HAL Participants ONLY**

HEAD SHOTS ONLY!

3 Entries per member, see rules below!

Prize donations by our

MAY HAL MEMBERS!

now those are some great prizes! I would love to win some of those hatching eggs!!!!
ya.gif

Well of my 5 turkey eggs 2 looked to be quitters one later than the other and 3 were fully formed turkeys dead in shell....... So 0/5 .. discouraged upset.....
sorry
hugs.gif
I understand.. my turkey eggs are all infertile... no idea why my tom isn't getting the job done.. nowhere near as hard as dead in shell though :( were they positioned properly?

Chick #19 out and cheeping away!!!

1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f577.png
1f631.png
yeah!!
jumpy.gif

i have a peep that just hatched about 2 hours ago and she is huge, but she wont use her on leg
Ideas??

she is just laying there
idunno.gif

it is only one leg she won't put weight on? does it go out to the side?

could be spraddle leg if it is to the side
could be a slipped achilles tendon if she will not bear any weight on it.

check out this link: https://sites.google.com/a/larsencreek.com/chicken-orthopedics/leg-braces

give pure undiluted NutriDrench chicken vitamins by beak (just dip the tip of her beak in and let her swallow it of her own accord) 3-5 times today

Back
Top Bottom