MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Quote:
bun.gif

Guinea and some two week old seramas with them

These are just too cute. I don't have enough room for all my chickens. Please don't post more pictures that will tempt me to get guineas.
wink.png

Here's my nerdy momma, with one little baby deciding to show itself:

Can someone tell me how to explain to her I just want to look at them? Momma Scooti is a bit frightening the way she glares and growls at me right now. I swear, I don't want to hurt her babies!

These are just too cute. I don't have enough room for all my chickens. Please don't post more pictures that will tempt me to get guineas. ;) Here's my nerdy momma, with one little baby deciding to show itself: Can someone tell me how to explain to her I just want to look at them? Momma Scooti is a bit frightening the way she glares and growls at me right now. I swear, I don't want to hurt her babies!
Hmm, dunno, all my broodies have been angels!

Quote:
These are just too cute. I don't have enough room for all my chickens. Please don't post more pictures that will tempt me to get guineas.
wink.png

Here's my nerdy momma, with one little baby deciding to show itself:

Can someone tell me how to explain to her I just want to look at them? Momma Scooti is a bit frightening the way she glares and growls at me right now. I swear, I don't want to hurt her babies!
LOL Jamie!!! I dont think she will listen
lau.gif
I will have to take more pics for you then lol!!

Back
Top Bottom