May 2020 Hatch-A-Long

Little one's hatch day today! 2 more pipped, hopefully they join him soon!

1590000978587.png

So today has been up and down I had 1 complete zipper quit on me, and another come out, then quit, and another with wry neck that I’m nursing now. Iv had 10 others break out. And still waiting on some more. My neighbors eggs are the ones giving us trouble, she just had a wry neck the other day hatch under her broody as well. I’m guessing it’s a health thing with her hens?

Also my other batch is weird too. I have never been so questionable about a hatch before, has anyone else had juat an over all not great feeling about a hatch, and also just had poor hatches? This is my first time with this many issues

So today has been up and down I had 1 complete zipper quit on me, and another come out, then quit, and another with wry neck that I’m nursing now. Iv had 10 others break out. And still waiting on some more. My neighbors eggs are the ones giving us trouble, she just had a wry neck the other day hatch under her broody as well. I’m guessing it’s a health thing with her hens?

Also my other batch is weird too. I have never been so questionable about a hatch before, has anyone else had juat an over all not great feeling about a hatch, and also just had poor hatches? This is my first time with this many issues
I just had an awful quail hatch with shipped eggs.

Back
Top Bottom