May 2021 Hatch - A - Long

Pics
It's day 21, and the pip on the bottom of the egg in the middle
20210514_142344.jpg
is moving in and out. It's a chick! OMG, NOW what do I do??? This is my first hatch! :eek:

Someone said that their chicks tried harder to hatch when they played a video of chicks chirping, so the laptop is next to the incubator playing a video of chicks chirping. So far, no answers from the incubator.
I did that on my first hatch, but I didn’t see it work very well 😂 I instead went out shopping and focused on buying stuff instead of on chicks hatching. I came home to an incubator full of little fluffies!

Chicken chicks and ducklings always take their sweet time. Quail pop out one after another, I think they have zero patience with the hatching process 🤣

I did that on my first hatch, but I didn’t see it work very well 😂 I instead went out shopping and focused on buying stuff instead of on chicks hatching. I came home to an incubator full of little fluffies!

Chicken chicks and ducklings always take their sweet time. Quail pop out one after another, I think they have zero patience with the hatching process 🤣
I line up all my eggs in the hatcher so they are touching and "my experience" has been that you hear a lot more "clicking" or "talk" between eggs during the pipping/zipping stage. Also in "my experience" eggs lined up together like this often hatch together in a more condensed timeframe.

Back
Top Bottom