hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Pet adoption this week. I am going to go overboard:D. Wish me luck
smile.png

hahahahehe
when I went to buy a new chick waterer I didnt know they were haveing chicks there at that time.
I ended up with two waterers and 25 bantam chicks.

I said (to myself) Ill just get a couple,
but the next one was even cuter than the last, so I have a brooder full of 3 week old bantams now.

ep.gif
what id you do buy them all LOL I went to TS last night and come home with 6 and thought that was alot !!! but next I am going back for a few others when they come in
wink.png

Julie

I am not going to the one in flanders which only carries chickens. I hope this other one next to us will have ducks. I am going to call tomorrow

I still have to wait until the 13th.....
hit.gif

Time seems to stop when your waiting for chicks.
th.gif

I stopped by our TSC today to sift through their bantams and everything was gone! They took down their display and everything. I stopped an employee and they only carry chicks for the 3 weeks preceeding Easter. I think that's horrible - it just enables the whole lets-get-a-baby-chick-for-Easter-without-really-thinking-about-it:thun

Another farm store about an hour away waits until after Easter before getting any chicks. They're getting their first batch on Monday and I'm making the trip with my 2yo with the other 3 kids are in school. I want to get some Araucanas to add some variety to my egg basket and I want to snag some Silkies from the bantam bin. Wish me luck!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom