MAY Hatch-Along!!!! Let's do this!!!

Mine go into lockdown on Monday. :)

thumbsup.gif

fowllover - Woohoo! I think I might want to get some Silkies sometime - I love the Splashes! What colors did you get?
smile.png

Ilovemyduckies - Yay!!!

Wallaby - They look adorable! Congratulations! It looks like you got a few different colors - what do you think you have?
smile.png

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone with eggs in lockdown!!!

thumbsup.gif

fowllover - Woohoo! I think I might want to get some Silkies sometime - I love the Splashes! What colors did you get?
smile.png

Ilovemyduckies - Yay!!!

Wallaby - They look adorable! Congratulations! It looks like you got a few different colors - what do you think you have?
smile.png

Thank you! I'm thinking there are 2 grays, 1 blue or maybe it's a silver, maybe 1 black bibbed, 1 looks kind of chocolate colored and has dark brownish feet, and maybe 2 magpies - they have a lot of yellow compared to the black bibbed ones and some orange on their feet, but I don't think they will be really wild patterned. I will try to get better pictures of each individual today and we can all guess at colors until we wear ourselves out.
wink.png

Last edited:
Hello-

This is the first time I have hatched ducks and I know I am taking on a large task with my choice.....call ducks. I bought my eggs on ebay and will be setting them tomorrow. I have 17 call ducks and 1 welsh harlequin (from one of my ducks)

Hopefully I will have decent results!
Oh i am hatching duckies soon and was going to get call and pekin eggs from ebay! From what dealer did you get your call eggs from?

thumbsup.gif

smile.png

Ilovemyduckies - Yay!!!

smile.png
I ended up with 4 whites, 2 black, 1 black splash, 1 blue splash, 1 buff and 1 lavender.

Back
Top Bottom