May I suggest...

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
That more people think about what they post prior to putting it here in Random Ramblings? I have seen several posts moved from here about the new site. They should go into BYC Announcements, etc.

Just sayin.

thumbsup.gif

Probably many folks are having a hard time just accessing/navigating the new site to begin with and are maybe either not sure where to post site questions or maybe they post in the first forum they can access or are familiar with. I'd imagine it'll probably take a bit for everybody to get back in-sync. It hasn't been that long since the change and a lot of peeps are just flat out confused or have slow access that doesn't allow them to browse around for where to post what. I'm no newbie to sites or changes, but it was almost impossible at first for me to access any forums and read threads/forums of questions already asked or where to post what. Coming from a previous admin on one of the largest worldwide boards, lots more work the first several weeks after a major change pretty much goes with the territory. Maybe a sticky up top would help, maybe not.
big_smile.png

Thanks, Debi...
smile.png
If you guys see one that should be moved, please report it (or should I say, "Red flag it?"
wink.png
) and we'll move it to the right spot.

One of my post was moved but I was just ranting. I don't think it belongs in announcements, or where ever it got moved to. I wasn't asking for any help, just letting of a little steam.

Nothing to say here. LOL, feeling complete random or randomized............. Okay I have to take my random mind to mindless places...Like rebuilding our farm website.....I need humor!!! humor !humor..... web updating should be easier - but I don't do it enough! So it's like a major undertaking!

Going to start a humor something or other........Should it be in random ramblings or family...... or fun or whatever....Oops I'm rambling on.....
smile.png
....See ya.......Farmer Nancy

Back
Top Bottom