1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

May I suggest...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Jan 16, 2012.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That more people think about what they post prior to putting it here in Random Ramblings? I have seen several posts moved from here about the new site. They should go into BYC Announcements, etc.

Just sayin.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

3. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    But since you mentioned the new site, now this one will get moved too... [​IMG]

4. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Probably many folks are having a hard time just accessing/navigating the new site to begin with and are maybe either not sure where to post site questions or maybe they post in the first forum they can access or are familiar with. I'd imagine it'll probably take a bit for everybody to get back in-sync. It hasn't been that long since the change and a lot of peeps are just flat out confused or have slow access that doesn't allow them to browse around for where to post what. I'm no newbie to sites or changes, but it was almost impossible at first for me to access any forums and read threads/forums of questions already asked or where to post what. Coming from a previous admin on one of the largest worldwide boards, lots more work the first several weeks after a major change pretty much goes with the territory. Maybe a sticky up top would help, maybe not. [​IMG]

5. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    [​IMG]

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Thanks, Debi... [​IMG] If you guys see one that should be moved, please report it (or should I say, "Red flag it?" [​IMG] ) and we'll move it to the right spot.

7. Nitrous

Nitrous Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2011
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Think before you post? Pfff.

Crazy talk.

8. TaylorHobbyFarms

TaylorHobbyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    [​IMG]

9. annageckos

annageckos Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    SE PA / NJ
    One of my post was moved but I was just ranting. I don't think it belongs in announcements, or where ever it got moved to. I wasn't asking for any help, just letting of a little steam.

10. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Nothing to say here. LOL, feeling complete random or randomized............. Okay I have to take my random mind to mindless places...Like rebuilding our farm website.....I need humor!!! humor !humor..... web updating should be easier - but I don't do it enough! So it's like a major undertaking!

Going to start a humor something or other........Should it be in random ramblings or family...... or fun or whatever....Oops I'm rambling on.....[​IMG]....See ya.......Farmer Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by