MAY "SHARE A LAUGH! " ~Land of the Free Because of the brave HAL w/hosts Mike & Sally

Good! I am doing well, and YES!!! The bantam is out- pip to out took 6 hours or thereabouts. Was just at a pip when I went to bed at midnight and wa out when I jerked awake at 3ish.
ep.gif

-Banti

Congrats!!

Last Night I Dreamed of Chickens

Jack Prelutsky, 1940
Last night I dreamed of chickens,
there were chickens everywhere,
they were standing on my stomach,
they were nesting in my hair,
they were pecking at my pillow,
they were hopping on my head,
they were ruffling up their feathers
as they raced about my bed.

They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers,
they were roosting in the corners,
they were clucking in my ears,
there were chickens, chickens, chickens
for as far as I could see...
when I woke today, I noticed
there were eggs on top of me.
love.gif
pop.gif

Time to invoke jealousy. For dinner tonight my loving husband has graced me with a steak stuffed boneless porkloin, covered in jalapeños and baby carrots, topped with Swiss cheese and wrapped in bacon. This has been lovingly seasoned for 24 hours before going into a perfectly heated smoker for 5 hours. My sides include cheesy broccoli and colly flower, corn on the cob, stuffed bell peppers and smoked shrimp that sautéed in a bed of peppers and onions. This all sits on top of a bed of yellow rice with sausage and onions. Sweet tea will nicely complement this delectable meal. For desert I will be eating a HOMEMADE strawberry and banana cheesecake and fresh brewed coffee.

Anyone else hungry now??
1f61c.png

Last edited:
Time to invoke jealousy. For dinner tonight my loving husband has graced me with a steak stuffed boneless porkloin, covered in jalapeños and baby carrots, topped with Swiss cheese and wrapped in bacon. This has been lovingly seasoned for 24 hours before going into a perfectly heated smoker for 5 hours. My sides include cheesy broccoli and colly flower, corn on the cob, stuffed bell peppers and smoked shrimp that sautéed in a bed of peppers and onions. This all sits on top of a bed of yellow rice with sausage and onions. Sweet tea will nicely complement this delectable meal. For desert I will be eating a HOMEMADE strawberry and banana cheesecake and fresh brewed coffee.

Anyone else hungry now??
1f61c.png

:drool

Anyone else hungry now??
1f61c.png
Sounds good to me.......except for the sweet tea part :D

Back
Top Bottom