May Try Hatching Store Bought Eggs

Weird folks! Why wouldn't they just give you a few...I can't imagine having a whole flock and not having 6 to spare...weird people.

Does anyone know how to search eggbid by location??? Seems like an obvious thing you would want to know!

Quote:
If their hens are laying. . . My sister offered me Americauna eggs at Thanksgiving but they weren't laying at all that month in Idaho.

Of course, they may not trust strangers - given that they didn't open the door for the conversation. I've just moved here and they didn't recognize me. I'll attempt to gain their trust before next time.

would store bought eggs still be hatchable because of them being layed so much earlier and then being refridgerated please correct me if im wrong im new to this egg thing so if you know how good eggs are hatchable after being layed and or put in refridgerator please let me know thanks

I guess my birds just rock! Even in the worst part of winter we'd get 6 a week...but it's possible they can't spare them.
Next time before you go over there, shave, take off your dark glasses and hooded sweatshirt and then they'll actually talk to u...
lol.png
jk

Quote:
Based on the archives of this forum, people have hatched store bought eggs, despite the disadvantages. Their hatchability is not ideal because of the conditions you mentioned.

i see i see well i guess you want to go for it then go ahead but im sure buying eggs from store will cost you a whole lot more then finding somewhere to but them and payign for gas to drive there lol eggs on the west coast are ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom