Maybe I can help...

thecityman

Songster
11 Years
Jun 14, 2010
Orlinda, TN
I'm new to raising poultry, and have got so much help from so many people on here that I was happy when today, for the first time, I noticed this section. Thats because I believe I have found an area where I can actually give something back. I'm not saying I'm some brilliant genius or foremost expert, but I do have an undergraduate degree in City Management and my graduate degree is a joint JD (law degree) and MPA (master of public Administration-City Management). I've worked for 7 City governments, spent 3 years in codes dept, and am currently a City Manager. If I can't help then I can easily ask the City Attorney, who probably can. All that being said, laws/codes vary considerably from state to state, and most of my experience is TENNESSEE- so I'm far more experienced there and even have the entire annotated code in my office. Anyway, I hope I can help. Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Nice to have an expert on board (even if you won't admit it). When I called my city office and asked if I could have chickens they kind of hemmed and hawed and then asked how many. I said "5" and they said, "Oh that's ok.", so I replied "Cool." and went from there. If I get more I don't really intend to ask....

Back
Top Bottom