Maybe some help in gender recognition? (pics added)

I think you are correct with the sexing of the d'uccles and sebrights..but the sultans?? I have no idea...but I just love the Sultans of Swing
big_smile.png

It almost looks like I tried to re-create the picture of "The Last Supper" using my Sultans,lol

I'm just happy the stayed put and posed for me
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi Hawcer !

Thanks for pointing out the link of the pics of your chickies.

They are so cute ! I think I like the Sultans the best, because of their fluffy heads.

I didn't know those Porcelain D'Uccles had feather feet ?

And I'm used to seeing our little Golden Sebright chickies, so yours look similar, just in white !
smile.png

Can't wait for my son to see them.

Is your son joining 4H this year ? Ours should be starting up next month (waiting on the club leader to announce the date) and our fair is at the end of Feb.

Korbin knows what to do to "prep" your birds for show. It's kind of funny all that is involved (bathing them and even spraying a silk cloth with the olive oil hair spray to wipe the chickens to give them a nice sheen).

We'll keep in touch !

Thanks,

I think you are guessing right on your d'Uccles and sebrights. As for the sultans, it looks to me like you might have 3 boys and 2 girls, but it's a little early to tell. Once their head poufs grow in better, it's easier to tell. Boys will have messy crazy wild poufs, where girls will have nice rounded bouffants.
smile.png
Just like with Polish.

Did you pose them on the grill!!?!?!?!?
lau.gif

That is so cute how they all stayed still for you, mine are insane
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom