McMurray Chicks, all EE?

CluckingLucky

Chirping
Aug 10, 2023
Na-Au-Say, IL
After reading through a bunch of posts here, it seems that it is extremely likely that the MM Hatchery order of Ameracaunas and Bielefelders that I received this year are likely to be a Easter Eggers.

The 1st - 3 photos highlight the Bielefelders, the others are what were sold as “Ameracauna”, let me know what you think…

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1351.jpeg
    IMG_1351.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1350.jpeg
    IMG_1350.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1343.jpeg
    IMG_1343.jpeg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1345.jpeg
    IMG_1345.jpeg
    850 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1349.jpeg
    IMG_1349.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Thanks for taking a look @JedJackson !

I’m glad to hear that they should be Bielefelders, they are considerably bigger than the other chicks of the same age, so I thought they might be.

Maybe I need to look more into what a pure Ameraucana’s physical traits look like 😂

Thanks for taking a look @JedJackson !

I’m glad to hear that they should be Bielefelders, they are considerably bigger than the other chicks of the same age, so I thought they might be.

Maybe I need to look more into what a pure Ameraucana’s physical traits look like 😂
Pure Ameraucanas will always be designated by color variety. They come in black, blue, white, buff, wheaten, lavender, silver and brown red. None of those colors fits the Easter eggers you have, but they are just as good and will lay just as well.

Back
Top Bottom