1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

McMurray Hatchery ordered!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by HunterUSArmy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. HunterUSArmy

HunterUSArmy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    Ordered 3 barred rock females ten white leghorns female and one male ten rir female and one male plus my bonus rare chick! Can't wait for them to arrive!!

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    I've ordered both Barred Rocks and Rhode Island Reds from Murray McMurray in the past and have been happy with their birds and service. Good luck in getting your chicks.

3. TamiHunter

TamiHunter Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2009
    Saint Helens, Oregon
    I have also ordered from them, twice and have been very pleased! Waiting for them is always the hard part! Congrats on your new fuzzy butt order! [​IMG]

4. chickenmomma16

chickenmomma16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2012
    Buckley, Washington
    I ordered mine too!!! 25 to come the beginning of February! First time raising them myself, my hens have normally raised them. SO EXCITED! I opted out of the free rare chick, I didn't want to chance getting roo.

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. HunterUSArmy

HunterUSArmy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2014
    South West Georgia
    That's awsome yall! I'm excited I'm currently building a bigger run for the 26 chickens should be done by March ninth when they are protected to be here even tho they won't go in there until they are older..

6. chickenmomma16

chickenmomma16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2012
    Buckley, Washington
    My little chicks are on their way! [​IMG]I'm so worried about weather it looks SO frigid along their travel route. Last scan they left Minnesota at 3am this morning. I sure hope they missed the snow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by