McMurray order of Red Stars and Whiting True Blues

Here is my update. Most of the Whitings were a slate blue like the one in this picture. However, I did have a few white ones, and a few black ones. She isn't flighty at all, which is great.

So..did everyone get a shipping notification before they came? Just wondering because our chicks are to be shipped week of April 18th, and we've heard nothing so far. I was half expecting them to come today..

McMurray used to ship on Saturday's for a weekday arrival. My last two orders shipped on Monday's and arrived on Thursday's, so I think they changed their shipping day. But yes, I got a shipping notification on Tuesday morning after they shipped on Monday.

I just got the shipping notification! Ive been so worried they'd be stuck at the post office and somehow I wouldnt know, so I signed up for the USPS tracking text alerts so Im aware of all activity. Also the chicks I planned to raise them with all hatched today as well, all Sapphires, CL/EE, & EE. So these homegrown and hatchery chicks should all be the same age.

I had the same issue on both of my previous orders they said shipped but never updated the tracking info until they were picked up by me at the post office. I have another order of Whitings coming this week but no shipping notification yet.

We are down to 13 chicks :( one died in the night and I am surprised another one did not die we got home aroun 3:00 and we had been gone since 9:00 and one had jumped out of the brooder when I found her she was cold it was below 70 it looked as if she had stayed in one spot she had pooped there 4 times she is fine now.

Back
Top Bottom