Me again - Day 22 approaching - no obvious internal pip but chick is alive

The yolk was gone, but she is not acting normal. I made my own thread about it... Thank you for the info. ❤️
Don't worry she will probably be fine. I helped a chick out a few days ago and I did everything but the pip for it. It could barely even manage to step out of the egg. When it dried its feet were very crooked pointing in. But now its a very energetic 4 day old.

Don't worry she will probably be fine. I helped a chick out a few days ago and I did everything but the pip for it. It could barely even manage to step out of the egg. When it dried its feet were very crooked pointing in. But now its a very energetic 4 day old.
That is good to hear. I'm doing everything I can for her... Did you give electrolytes or vitamins? She was zipping for so long, I thought she was dehydrated, so I started electrolytes... Gonna try niacin this afternoon...

That is good to hear. I'm doing everything I can for her... Did you give electrolytes or vitamins? She was zipping for so long, I thought she was dehydrated, so I started electrolytes... Gonna try niacin this afternoon...
I gave her vitamin B. How is she doing now?

Beautiful sometimes they just take a bit longer to hatch out just like babies. In my experience if the incubator isn’t accurate or temperature is inconsistent it will take longer to hatch u just have to recognize when it’s time to intervene that’s the hardest part. Well done

Back
Top Bottom