1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

me and my friends want to buidl a very simple universal coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by animals1981, Oct 2, 2008.

1. animals1981

animals1981 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    Toronto
    Hell

Here in Ontario Canada it gets really cold~! So far we have built a deck that is about 1 feet high and is 12 by 12 by 12 feet

We want to construct a a shed coop on top of that that will be 10 by 10 by 8 feet high

The thing about this shed coop i want it to be universal it will be so humans can walk in and needs to be good for both chickens and pigeons

So it needs to be tall also

I really just want something really simple and nothing fancy that will be good in the winter

none of us have much experience in building but it will require a tiny trap door for the pigeons

We are not sure exactly what species of bird we are going to put in it which is why i want it to be universal because it will save us issues in the future

Any help would be so great! I would love to print it out and show it to my friends thanks so much *hugs*

2. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    I thi the best hel you can get is by looking and browsig the BYC coop page and you will find alot of Ideas,also look at the coop contest posts you will see tons of coops.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by