mealworms for your chickens ?

Melki

Hatching
Jul 29, 2023
Hello, :)
I'm currently developing a mealworm farm and wanted to know what you dislike most about your current worms (if you give them to your chickens!).

For my part, I started my farm because I found that the mealworms on sale came from too far away or were too expensive. And you never know what they're fed :(.

I can't wait to hear what you think so I can make you the best mealworms!
20230729_194530.jpg

Hello, :)
I'm currently developing a mealworm farm and wanted to know what you dislike most about your current worms (if you give them to your chickens!).

For my part, I started my farm because I found that the mealworms on sale came from too far away or were too expensive. And you never know what they're fed :(.

I can't wait to hear what you think so I can make you the best mealworms!
View attachment 3592795
I very much dislike the price of mealworms at store so I am looking into my own mealworm farm for 100 at my local pet store it is $13 and I find that outrageous since a month before they were only $5

I very much dislike the price of mealworms at store so I am looking into my own mealworm farm for 100 at my local pet store it is $13 and I find that outrageous since a month before they were only $5
I completely understand. The other sad thing is that we often don't buy mealworms from the farm: there are lots of intermediaries, so it's expensive. Exactly why I want to produce mealworms and distribute them directly.

Back
Top Bottom