meaties

Quote:
I personally have not used them but I do know people that do and they are very pleased with them. I may try them next year I believe they raise the ross 508's (which is one of the most popular cornish x crosses)

I am going to call central today, I am wondering about shipping tho, I am about 1200 miles south of them, not sure if its do-able, but the prices are awesome!!!!!

so far no answer on either phone line:(

Last edited:
talked to the son of the owner, central hatchery is down till january, no hatching going on till then, also his dad was having a hip replacement, so a prayer for him too!!
I am going to buy some when they start up again.

that is what i heard to so I called welp and they going to send me some in about week the lady said

hmm, I am hoping for a sooner date. I told him if there are any extras or a cancellation to put me down and he said well anything can happen.
I had planned to do a fall batch and then a spring batch but changed my mind on doing this in the spring.
We got a ton of rain of rain this year and the yard was a big mudpit, then if you get those hot days, just the thought of the stink and messd...
I decided to just do one big batch now for the year and do them again in the fall.

i was hopeing for a batch either this week are next week but i can only get them when they will ship them. I did a fall batch frist of sept 1 and butcher at 7 week around mid oct. only did 18 see if we like the taste of them. Now i am doing another batch outa the 18 i did only 6 left i dont want to eat store chicken no more.

Back
Top Bottom