meet Bentley his currently 4 months old i want to know everything i have to do before i find a femal

scarlet62

Hatching
May 4, 2015
mission tx

]

Bentley can be a father of puppies but, he is never going to have puppies himself. The female does that. Generally people start with a female, and then search for the very best quality/disposition etc. male for the stud. By paying a stud fee, they can chose among champions etc. to improve the breed.

Is Bentley a St.Bernard mix? Large breeds tend to have very large litters. The puppies grow fast and can eat you out of house and home. plus shots and worming etc. People are generally not interested in puppies without pedigree papers. They also want puppies mostly, at the cute 6 weeks old stage - once they are older they are just gangly like teenagers and you could be stuck with several you can't find homes for. Do you have any plans for what you can do with the leftovers? Friends always want a puppy until they realize how big, and how much it costs to keep a dog properly.

No his not mix his vaccines are up to date he eats alot i love feeding him n buying him tons of food he looks super healthy n he loves my kids. But i dont know anything about his family history only his dad was huge n healthy i want to learn everything i need to know so he can grow big n healthy too

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. Cute puppy! I have a Great Dane, he eats close to 50lbs of dog food a week! Good luck with your puppy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom