Meet Clover

Sevmeldim3

Chirping
Oct 30, 2023
Hi Silkie friends! I already posted about the 2 silkie frizzle chicks this beautiful chick came to me with...is this one a satin? And the color? I don't know if it's blue... new to silkies. Can't believe how much faster this one seems to be feathering but it may just be because it has real feathers. Either way this one is my buddy...just trying to figure out what this one may look like. I call him or her Clover 🍀
20240330_143218.jpg
1000058892.jpg
Clover ❤️ Thanks for taking a peek...

Clover is adorable!! :love

I tend to think Clover will be "silkied" as in not necessarily satin, more fluffy.

It could go blue, but from what I see, I think it's going to be a black/white or gray/white splash.

Here's a photo of Marsha that isn't a satin, but what I think yours will be somewhat like.

Attachments

• marsha 2.jpg
    marsha 2.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 9
Clover is adorable!! :love

I tend to think Clover will be "silkied" as in not necessarily satin, more fluffy.

It could go blue, but from what I see, I think it's going to be a black/white or gray/white splash.

Here's a photo of Marsha that isn't a satin, but what I think yours will be somewhat like.
Marsha is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you...I would feel so lucky to have a splash...she sent me pics of the parent pairs but for the life of me I couldn't figure out who was this ones...they were all beautiful though.

Hi Silkie friends! I already posted about the 2 silkie frizzle chicks this beautiful chick came to me with...is this one a satin? And the color? I don't know if it's blue... new to silkies. Can't believe how much faster this one seems to be feathering but it may just be because it has real feathers. Either way this one is my buddy...just trying to figure out what this one may look like. I call him or her Clover 🍀 View attachment 3786703View attachment 3786704 Clover ❤️ Thanks for taking a peek...
Clover is so pretty! Where did you get them?

Back
Top Bottom