Meet Cocoa Chanel - Nigerian Dwarf

Oh how adorable! I can't wait to get my goats!!
big_smile.png
Congrats!

Miss P-I use probios with all my animals. I comes in a variety of forms not just the tube shown there. They have it in powder, small jell syringe, pills. Use whichever is most convient for your situation.

MissPrissy - she is so cute. My Nigerians were all wild when I got them but I hand feed them to get them to come to me and eat while being petted.

I'm glad you mentioned the horns because I didn't realize females had horns (stupid of me I know) but the 5 Nigerians I bought in July didn't have them, none of the females in her herd of 70+ had them so I didn't know they are born that way and then "disbudded". Good to know - I'm not one for docking tails, cropping ears, cutting off body parts for show reasons so I guess I'll let the kids that should be born around end of year to my females keep their horns. They are registered but I'll never show them eventhough one has already won one Grand Champion. It was odd that when the breeder delivered her she had shaved her for one last "show" picture and that's when I noticed the two spots that looked like horns that had been ground off but I didn't ask about it. All the others had fur covering their head.

Oh well, live and learn - I probably don't want to know what's involved in getting the horns removed to the point they don't grow back.

Back
Top Bottom