Meet Horton, our newest edition! (NEW PICS! Pg. 3 Post #22)

Quote:
Horton is a sweety too, but about the only sounds he makes is either grunting while he is eating, or squeeling his head off when he thinks he is going to starve to death!!
lau.gif

He doesn't run away quite as easily as he did before (I think partly cause he CAN'T!!
lau.gif
) but he is still a bit wild. He was sniffing my fingers yesterday, and trying to eat me! I smelled like an apple
roll.png

I took some more pics, (uploading to photobucket now). He is WAY bigger than I thought!! I used a 5 gallon bucket as a comparison, and is back is almost even with it (he is just a bit shorter). How long do they grow, redhen?

Shelly!..how old is he?....lol...
lau.gif
....i will get a picture of Dyson today...he is about 4-5 months old...you have a REAL porker there!...
gig.gif
..he is too cute!..i'll go take a pic now...

By my figures he is about 11 weeks old, but it could be 12? But yes, he is definitely a chunk!! I'll have to cut him back this spring. He is outside in the barn right now, and he likes to spill his water
roll.png
so I figured a little extra wouldn't be too bad. Plus, whenever someone goes into the barn, he squeels his head off like he is going to starve to death!! I don't feed him too awful much, but he is definitely not starved!

hey Shelly..here is a pic i just took of him now, next to 2 liter soda bottle and a cat for size comparison..i had to put food down to keep him still...lol...and heres one of him next to the chickens for size also..

10638_2008_12060073.jpg

10638_2008_10170037.jpg

hammie is in the pic also..and he's about 1 1/2 years old...i dont know how long they grow for..i have heard like 3 years!....
fl.gif
..i hope not!..i hope hammie dosent get any bigger!

Wow!! Dyson is 4-5 months and he is still that little?? I think Horton was that big when I got him at 3 weeks!! He is so tiny!! Looks like he is bigger than hammie!!

Back
Top Bottom