Meet Jasmine!!

chloezoebob101

Songster
8 Years
Today we went to an Amish auction place, it was AWESOME! they had horse powered ice cream machines, they literally had two horses walking on this thingy that made the ice-cream churn!
ep.gif
Well, the second place i went, (first one was the ice-cream and scones
droolin.gif
) was the chickens, ducks, guineas, chicken coops, ect.. They had homemade coops that were amazing! And they had hens with chicks, and even a hen with eggs that she was broody on!
ep.gif
Anyways, I had my eyes said on the Milles Fleur D'uncle Bantams, one had 3 chicks with her, and the other had 10 chicks. I wanted the one with ten chicks sooooooo bad. I was willing to pay 20 for her, but she went for 30, so i didn't get her. :(
Well then they put up a really pretty somethingorrather that had 11 chicks with her! I was like, "dad!! Bid on her!!" So he did, and we got her for $18!!
celebrate.gif

We brought her home, and now i don't even know what kind she is :/ We named her Jasmine =D The place miscounted the chicks, and sold them to us as ten chicks, but really there was11!!
ya.gif

So, any ideas on her age or breed? =D
Sorry i couldn't get a good picture, she was really freaked out :(

Awwww...poor girl is probably terrified. She'll be happy once she settles in. I really can't tell anything from your picture. She's a bantam, right?? Is her comb a pea comb??? It's hard to make out from the pic... Cute chickies too!!!

Awwww...poor girl is probably terrified. She'll be happy once she settles in. I really can't tell anything from your picture. She's a bantam, right?? Is her comb a pea comb??? It's hard to make out from the pic... Cute chickies too!!!

She is terrified! And at the place they didn't give her water and it is soooo hot out! Poor baby!!
sad.png

She is a bantam, and she has a
he.gif
can't remember the name of the comb. It isn't pea comb though!

Are the legs/feet clean or feathered? Since you ended up w/mf chicks too, makes me wonder if she might be a d'uccle mix???

She has clean legs :)
The one that we think is a MF is also clean legged, but he has the EXACT same feather pattern as a MF :/
I don't think any of the chicks are hers, i think she just hatched them :/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom