Meet my Chick!

WhoDatChick

Enabler
Sep 6, 2018
Nawlins, Louisiana
Sorry, just trying to help...:D. As long as you can remember how to log into your email you can then get back into BYC by signing in and saying you forgot your password & they will email a reset link to you! You will need passwords & login information even if you take it to the geek squad. I keep all of my login information on a piece of paper in my desk.
Okay.. thank you! Good to know 🤗 ... I think I’ll go write everything down! Old school is better😄

drstratton

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
My Coop
Okay.. thank you! Good to know 🤗 ... I think I’ll go write everything down! Old school is better😄
Yep...you can't always trust computers!:rolleyes: I forgot to add that I created a document in Word, which makes it easier to edit or add sign in information and for security I store it on a thumb drive, but I also always have a printed copy too!

You're welcome...I hope you get it figured out...you are missed when you're not here! 🤗

WhoDatChick

Enabler
Sep 6, 2018
Nawlins, Louisiana
Yep...you can't always trust computers!:rolleyes: I forgot to add that I created a document in Word, which makes it easier to edit or add sign in information and for security I store it on a thumb drive, but I also always have a printed copy too!

You're welcome...I hope you get it figured out...you are missed when you're not here! 🤗
Thank you sweet friend ❤ .... and you do realize that first paragraph flew right over my head😆

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop
Sorry, just trying to help...:D. As long as you can remember how to log into your email you can then get back into BYC by signing in and saying you forgot your password & they will email a reset link to you! You will need passwords & login information even if you take it to the geek squad. I keep all of my login information on a piece of paper in my desk.
This is exactly what security experts tell you not to do and what we all have to do. :confused:

drstratton

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
My Coop
This is exactly what security experts tell you not to do and what we all have to do. :confused:
It's safer in my desk than it is as a file on my computer! Somebody will have a whole load of trouble if they come snooping around my house... ;) Our home network is extremely safe, thanks to our son, but he's the one that told me to not store that information on the computer...it would be difficult, but someone could still hack!

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop

I'm not saying I don't have a notebook full of passwords but they make them so difficult to remember that you are forced to write them down. Forcing you to break their own rule. :confused:

Top Bottom