Meet my Chick!

Pics
He's figuring it out. Look at them come to him! Good boy. He may turn out ok yet.
Well, that was his two sisters.. Claud and Clem.... they are always with him and ALWAYS come running every time he cries wolf 😄... but he does try so hard even with food and treats.. it’s pretty sweet! All the other gals are like... look here dude, we’ve been ‘finding’ treats on our own now for the last two years.. we sure don’t need your help!
But I really do love watching him do it.. so cool how he’ll pick whatever it is up and drop it while tukking away.. and he doesn’t eat any! It’s so cool😍

Claudine is going to be one of my favorites... she is a curious little thing! And yall should see her run! She runs really fast though everyone with her head down low... she looks just like a velociraptor!! I know these pics aren’t great but had to post cuz she’s so funny! View attachment 2329759View attachment 2329760View attachment 2329761View attachment 2329762View attachment 2329763
Ok, so I know I'm way behind, but I always did have a crush on Claudine. I'm glad she's turning out to be as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. 😀

Back
Top Bottom