Meet my Chick!

Pics
:frow Good morning WhoDat

Been giggling about this all day too :gigWhat a mental picture...
I finally made it! Good morning!! 😁
Yall are too funny! I’m actually more embarrassed by Goosie’s screaming than anything else! :oops: She doesn’t exactly send the message that chickens are great to have! I wish I would’ve filmed her this morning! I have to remember to bring my tablet with me EVERY time I go out there... there is always something happening and of course no proof:barnie

I finally made it! Good morning!! 😁
Yall are too funny! I’m actually more embarrassed by Goosie’s screaming than anything else! :oops: She doesn’t exactly send the message that chickens are great to have! I wish I would’ve filmed her this morning! I have to remember to bring my tablet with me EVERY time I go out there... there is always something happening and of course no proof:barnie
Me too. Someone gave me a start this morning by signing a full throated egg song! I thought something had happened. I ran out without my phone or anything to record. It would have been hysterical to see my panic and then everyone walking over to just say hi! 😆

Me too. Someone gave me a start this morning by signing a full throated egg song! I thought something had happened. I ran out without my phone or anything to record. It would have been hysterical to see my panic and then everyone walking over to just say hi! 😆
I've been caught out by that too! They look so quizzical when I come bursting out of the house at full speed, "Are you ok? Did something bite you?"

Here is MR. TRUMP today....
E457D923-A6EB-43D8-9E0C-5179DC9BF78A.jpeg
0E0B4445-B3DF-4495-9983-EC2F2285A1C8.jpeg
E264367D-EEC1-44A2-AB3F-22E053E189A3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom