Meet my Chick!

It's a movie from 1984! You must not be as old as the rest of us here...but that's okay! ;) I also had it slightly wrong, keep him out of water and don't feed him after midnight!
Here's the trailer...you can go check out!
Alright, I'll have to check it out, thanks!
I tend to usually watch Hallmark Christmas movies and mysteries!

On the topic of dogs...
I myself am more of a big dog person, and maybe a semi-small breed, but definitely something that would protect me, and want to be lovely.
I've mainly been around Akitas, but I wouldn't mind a golden retriever someday!
I definitely like the idea of a guard dog! Akitas are beautiful! I think I’d like a German Shepherd for a guard dog one day...

I definitely like the idea of a guard dog! Akitas are beautiful! I think I’d like a German Shepherd for a guard dog one day...
Me too, I've wanted a GSD, but I'm not sure if their the dog for me🤔
They tend to have a lot of back problems and it's hard to find ones with good straight backs like my grandmother used to own.
I also like huskies and malamutes, but I think Siberian huskies are high maintenance...

I might just check out a rescue shelter one day and see which one comes to me, I'm not picky when it comes to adoption!
Yes.. that’s always a good idea too... you can really find just about anything you want through adoption!
Just this past week here about 36 Greyhounds were rescued from a Greyhound “rescue” facility! Poor things were starving! 😡.... I mean really... the “rescue” facility wasn’t caring for them!! I was considering looking into adopting one of them....

Back
Top Bottom