Meet my Chick!

Mornin yall!! Trying to play catch up today! Been celebrating birthdays.. mom, daughter, son... in the last two weeks! Then hubs got sick.. and I caught it šŸ¤§šŸ¤’.... NOT the vid! Thank God! Feeling a bit better today. But donā€™t feel up to tackling all the ā€œcleaning outā€ that I am SO ready to do!! And I have so many plans planned for the spring... if I get my room started and get it done quickly then I might get me some ducks! But I want a cute fenced in yard for them before I get them... well, thatā€™s about it for now.
Hope everyone is well and has a lovely day! ā¤
Morning WhoDat! I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well...hope you and hubs get better quickly!
I'm thinking about getting some runner ducks, I will have to figure out the best spot for them in the free range pen! What are you thinking of getting? Have a beautiful day! šŸ’ž

Morning WhoDat! I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well...hope you and hubs get better quickly!
I'm thinking about getting some runner ducks, I will have to figure out the best spot for them in the free range pen! What are you thinking of getting? Have a beautiful day! šŸ’ž
Iā€™m hoping to find some Cayugas.. they donā€™t fly and are really sweet and pretty! Maybe some other smallish types as well... I only want about three... I keep telling myself.. NO MORE ANIMALS!!! Yet, I canā€™t seem to stop! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜³
And thank you! You have a beautiful day as well! ā¤

Iā€™m hoping to find some Cayugas.. they donā€™t fly and are really sweet and pretty! Maybe some other smallish types as well... I only want about three... I keep telling myself.. NO MORE ANIMALS!!! Yet, I canā€™t seem to stop! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜³
And thank you! You have a beautiful day as well! ā¤
I will have to look at those! The runners don't fly either, I was thinking 2 ducks, but we'll see! I think as long as I only add ducks and chickens, it won't be that much extra to care for them! Don't look at me to stop you...I'm having the same issue...my husband will be the one that brings the intervention to me...party pooper! :gig

I will have to look at those! The runners don't fly either, I was thinking 2 ducks, but we'll see! I think as long as I only add ducks and chickens, it won't be that much extra to care for them! Don't look at me to stop you...I'm having the same issue...my husband will be the one that brings the intervention to me...party pooper! :gig
Mine tryā€™s!! Boy does he try!! But I wonā€™t listen! :oops: My argument is... his hunting hobby, camp, and boats cost more than all of my animals combined! There really is no argument! Thatā€™ll win every time!šŸ˜ And the fact that he is really very sweetšŸ„°

Mine tryā€™s!! Boy does he try!! But I wonā€™t listen! :oops: My argument is... his hunting hobby, camp, and boats cost more than all of my animals combined! There really is no argument! Thatā€™ll win every time!šŸ˜ And the fact that he is really very sweetšŸ„°
My man's pretty sweet too and if I stick out my lower lip...it usually works...:gig

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom