Meet My Ducks!

QuackerMama

In the Brooder
Jun 6, 2018
Someone asked me to share some photos of my ducks, and I've finally managed to (remembered to lol) take some pictures of my spunky Quackers.
20180607_095309.jpg

This is Saltine. He is the biggest, oldest and chubbiest duck. He's wary of new people and often wanders off alone to graze or sleep. He's pretty salty about everything, hahaha. He doesn't play in the pool, he simply bathes and gets back out.
20180613_090156.jpg

This is Graham, the prettiest and youngest of the group. He's the smart one. He was the first to use the bath as a duckling and has since proved to be the brains of the bunch. He's a very pretty duck, and he knows it.

20180617_174908.jpg

Ritz is the one closest to the camera in this one. He's the sweetheart of the group, pretty cuddly and adorable. He usually comes when you call his name and will stop at nothing to get peas. He nibbles and dabbles in my jeans or shoelaces or shirt or anything he can reach if the peas stop flowing. His eyes are unique and are improving since he's gotten vitamin supplements. I think that Ritz is my favorite duck of the group (sshhh, don't tell Saltine and Graham lol).

I love every minute that I get to spend with my ducks. They have such unique personalities! Graham and Ritz are inseparable, and love playing in the pool and "catching a case of the zoomies". As a first time duck owner and long time chicken owner, I'm happy to have such neat new additions to the farm. I hope you enjoy the ducks and their personalities as much as I do. :wee

:lau I LUV their names! I've always been more of a cracker person than a potato chip person myself :lol:
Thinking of the possibilities for names if you ever expand your flock. Let's see. .
Club
Goldfish
Trisket. . . (sp?)
Krispy
Wheat thin
Premium

Lol! Most of those would stink for names. . but I like trisket :ya

Back
Top Bottom