Meet Thor, Jr. "TJ" (dark brahma over light)

Quote:
As Ranchy explained, Imp is a BYC member that is one of my dearest friends. Also, one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet.

But let me explain a little further.....

I ordered four turken pullets. One pullet's name was Rosie. Rosie started crowing at two weeks old. Still, as far as I was concerned, Rosie's name was going to remain ROSIE. There were a few BYC members that had a problem with that name for a loud and proud (mostly loud) rooster; one was my dear friend Imp. My husband always said, "the hen that cackles the loudest laid the egg, so Rosie became Imp(y). Make sense?

That right there was your first mistake.........

big_smile.png

Quote:
As Ranchy explained, Imp is a BYC member that is one of my dearest friends. Also, one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet.

I ordered four turken pullets. One pullet's name was Rosie. Rosie started crowing at two weeks old. Still, as far as I was concerned, Rosie's name was going to remain ROSIE. There were a few BYC members that had a problem with that name for a loud and proud (mostly loud) rooster; one was my dear friend Imp. My husband always said, "the hen that cackles the loudest laid the egg, so Rosie became Imp(y). Make sense?

That right there was your first mistake.........

big_smile.png

And my second mistake was not wringing his scrawny little neck the instant I realized my first mistake?
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Ahhhh I see. You named a naked necked pain in the business end after a dear friend.....
lau.gif
I am going to have to watch out for their post.
pop.gif
caf.gif

I think I have seen a few. Wasn't one where they sent broody juju to you.
gig.gif

Quote:

Ahhhh I see. You named a naked necked pain in the business end after a dear friend.....
lau.gif
pop.gif
caf.gif

gig.gif

No, that's my other PITA friend, Sourland aka George. Notice I have alot of PITA friends. I attract them like bees to honey or flies to...nevermind.
tongue.png
My other PITA friend Ranchy has a most wonderous trahma chick named after her. My next PITA roo will be named Sour.

Quote:
lau.gif
pop.gif
caf.gif

gig.gif

No, that's my other PITA friend, Sourland aka George. Notice I have alot of PITA friends. I attract them like bees to honey or flies to...nevermind.
tongue.png
My other PITA friend Ranchy has a most wonderous trahma chick named after her. My next PITA roo will be named Sour.

I BEG YOUR PARDON???????? SOUR? GET IN HERE WITH THE BROODY/ROOSTER HEX! She's dissin' us again!

*sheesh. just no way to make some people happy- they snivel about not having any broodies, they snivel about havings broodies, then they snivel about what hatches....
roll.png

Quote:
Uhhhhh..... which two? You must be referring to Gritsar and Imp, because I am a sweet little angel.
smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png

I BEG YOUR PARDON???????? SOUR? GET IN HERE WITH THE BROODY/ROOSTER HEX! She's dissin' us again!

*sheesh. just no way to make some people happy- they snivel about not having any broodies, they snivel about havings broodies, then they snivel about what hatches....
roll.png

pop.gif
gig.gif

Late to this conversation, as usual. All I've got to say is:

BTW, It's gritsar, not gritsTar, even though she is a star!

Tar fits as well.

Impy- posting from Gritty's coop​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom