Meet Thor, Jr. "TJ" (dark brahma over light)

Quote:
As Ranchy explained, Imp is a BYC member that is one of my dearest friends. Also, one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet.

But let me explain a little further.....

I ordered four turken pullets. One pullet's name was Rosie. Rosie started crowing at two weeks old. Still, as far as I was concerned, Rosie's name was going to remain ROSIE. There were a few BYC members that had a problem with that name for a loud and proud (mostly loud) rooster; one was my dear friend Imp. My husband always said, "the hen that cackles the loudest laid the egg, so Rosie became Imp(y). Make sense?

For the longest time I thought you and Imp were one person. I used to get a kick out of you arguing with yourself.
lau.gif

Oh I do argue with myself, but that's a whole 'nother thread.
tongue.png

Quote:
For the longest time I thought you and Imp were one person. I used to get a kick out of you arguing with yourself.
lau.gif

Oh I do argue with myself, but that's a whole 'nother thread.
tongue.png

Quoting myself- scary isn't it?

Last edited:
Hey Gritty,

Since we are one and the same person. Just thought I would mention that you have some identity issues, might benefit from some counseling.

Gritsar-
1.gif

Quote:
If the ECT didn't work, what makes you think counseling would? Besides, it's my own little world and I like it here! The natives are friendly!
wee.gif

Quote:
If the ECT didn't work, what makes you think counseling would? Besides, it's my own little world and I like it here! The natives are friendly!
wee.gif

Oh no! Please do try to get "help". BYC would not be nearly as fun if you (two?
tongue.png
) were normal.
big_smile.png

Quote:
wee.gif

Guess this brings back memories for us/we(I)

15498_imagescaw1m9wr.jpg

I can sum this thread up in one word........... WOW!!!
th.gif
This is some phunny $htuff...

Quote:
Guess this brings back memories for us/we(I)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/15498_imagescaw1m9wr.jpg

Best I can do tonight (I'm getting tired):

Ever seen the musical live? It's freakin' awesome!

Yes, You are right, awesome! I listen to the soundtrack sometimes, but only when I've got the time to listen to the entire album.

Imp- pretty soon they will figure out we are identical twins. Serperated at birth by a cruel twist of fate.

Back
Top Bottom