Meet Trouble

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Oct 11, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG]

He gets into EVERTHING!!!! I have shut that cat in the fridge more times than I would like to admit, he has been in the washer, the dryer, the cupboards, the kitchen sink, under the sink and tries to get into my drawers in the dresser.

2. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    hahahahaha
    I love black cats,their eyes are gorgeous. [​IMG]

3. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    Meet Nod...... I think you have his twin! Right now he's on a racing you to the chair kick. Last week it was head in the crisper drawer, before that was pulling open the front door, ......
    http://www.krausdesigns.com/images/DSCF3344a.JPG

4. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    haha lol thats so funny very fitting name! haha :lol:he's cute though

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Cute! He looks like my kitty, Luna. "Trouble" would be a good name for her too.

6. debilorrah

Quote:WOW he really does look like my Trouble. Trouble is 5 months old. Ken had a wadded up paper towel on the end of a fishing pole playing with him. HILARIOUS!!!!

7. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    Nod is 16 months old now. He's a bit like a puppy really and I don't think he'll ever grow out of the 'duh' phase. This is his vampire kitty impression after trying to lick off his flea meds (note to self, freaky cat can reach the back of his neck, meds behind ears from now on)
    [​IMG]

8. Soccer Mom

Soccer Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    West of Crazy
    Good grief! I have the missing triplet to those two. His name is Pyewacket and he is pure mischief. You can't leave anything on the kitchen counter (and I do mean anything). My parents haven't had a Christmas tree in four years. Pye likes jump down from high places onto your shoulder. Oh, and he fetches too. He also makes more noises than any cat I've ever met.

I need to take a pic of him.

9. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    Looks just like my friend's cats, "pink kitty" and "blue kitty."

Both were black cats, and nobody could tell them apart. My friends got two different color collars for them, and the only choices were the usual "blue for boys, pink for girls", so "pink kitty" got a girlie collar even though he was a he.

10. debilorrah

Quote:[​IMG] I didn't even THINK about the tree this year. Oh dear!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by