Meet Tubby

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by debilorrah, Sep 16, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am in love with this chicken. Ken "thought" she was a roo (he really knew better) and convienently forgot there was a quarantine period....

[​IMG]

She is without a doubt the sweetest bird we have.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. beckt

beckt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Indiana
    Very pretty girl. I really love the name. lol

3. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    She looks like my barred rocks. They are the sweetest (besides my RIR's) and are usually the first to greet me. They even have the cutest little tail 'wag'. Your girl is beautiful!!!

4. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    I really expected a much rounder chicken, but I figured it out after a while. Quite a while. A little slow on the uptake tonight, I guess.

So why does the chicken actually STAY in the tub, rather than flying out? Does the shower curtain alone deter escapes?

What if Mr. Bubbles and Tubby shack up? What would they have? Pink chicks? Peeping bubbles?

5. sweet tweets

sweet tweets Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2009
    So, this looks like an actual human shower (sse the shampoo) where does tubby go when the human must bathe?

6. debilorrah

Quote:We put her on the floor. She is the MOST well behaved animal I have ever had. She could easily be a house chicken. She isn't - but she could be.

7. debilorrah

Quote:We close the curtain and she stays there - she roosts on the tub faucet. It is TOO funny! I can put her on my shoulder and she hunkers down and rides around for hours.

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

She is so beautiful! I've got 2 just like yours, and they are just the best! [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

We have 4 BR's (0ne is a mystery bird that flew into the quarantine coop on her own - have NO idea where she came from) but Tubby is the SWEETEST of all my chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by