1 week old - $8 Vaccinated against Marek’s Disease
2 weeks old - $10 Vaccinated against Newcastle & Bronchitis
3 weeks old - $12
4 weeks old - $14
5 weeks old - $16
6 weeks old - $20 Vaccinated against Fowl pox
7 weeks old - $22
8 weeks old - $24 Vaccinated against Coryza
We also have some older hatches available for sale. Hatch date/Breed/Price 1/2/2014 : 1) Black Copper Marans Roo $5 1/13/2014: 1)Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Roo $5 1/24/2014; 1) Splash Marans Roo $5 Chicks; for sale; 2./16/2014 2) Black / Chocolate Split Orpingtons $20 each 2) Blue Laced Red Wyandotte $20 each 2/21/2014 1) Leghorn $10 1) California White $10 3/9/2014 3) Bantam Chocolate Wyandotte $20 each 3/15/2014 2) Jubilee English Orpingtons $20 each

Last edited:
$3.50 But if I could get better prices I think I'm going to try there all pure in different coops

DANG! A local hatchery out my way sells the average birds starting at $6 for week olds. I paid $35 each for a BCM and an EE that were both about 12-14 weeks. We are pricing according to the going rate in our areas. :/

I just try to make up for the price of feed, but now that is more expensive also not as much as yours $17 a bag here $12 for scratch and I raise my own meal worms for the chickens I guess all in all I may brake even sometimes Do you ship your eggs or chicks?

I just try to make up for the price of feed, but now that is more expensive also not as much as yours $17 a bag here $12 for scratch and I raise my own meal worms for the chickens I guess all in all I may brake even sometimes Do you ship your eggs or chicks?

I think you are way underpricing, but that is just my opinion, which in no way counts for anything :) The langshans were a much more expensive egg to purchase. So that starts them off higher, but then we factored in cost of feed, electricity, time (someone has to clean up after, feed, water and socialize them), bedding and then the vaccinations. That is why the fee schedule climbs a little bit with each week.

We think we priced out the Easter hatch at a much more comparable rate to the hatchery and believe we have quality as she carriebain made careful selection of what breeder she was buying from.

I know this probably reads snobby, please in no means is it meant as such. I am just trying to articulate how we came to the cost and why. If your prices are working for you, keep at it. Hopefully our prices will work for us. We'll just have to see.

~~No shipping. In fact carriebain is such a doll, she is driving from Lakewood to Acton to deliver some chicks this week. NO delivery fee. So I guess that could be factored in as well, if you think about the cost of gas and the length of that drive.

Back
Top Bottom