mega pooping duck....

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
My goof ball victor, who is actually a girl duck, has been going broody lately, despite being a runner....

For the past two days, when i go out to the garage to their pen, victor comes out of the nest box, and runs up the ramp (to their second floor, where their food/water is) to say hi to me and poops a mega gigantic sized poop on the ramp... I mean HUGE!!! I'd estimate it could fill an entire pyrex 1 cup measuring cup. Its like he saves all the poop for when i come out to greet them.

I know it's because my ducky is sitting on eggs and is "holding it in" and lets loose the second he's off the eggs... but seriously, it's gross!!!

I just wanted to chime in, no concerns or anything.... lol

maybe a picture would help
lau.gif
gig.gif
haha...just kidding, thats one funny duck
sickbyc.gif

i refuse to give my goofy broody duck eggs mostly because they are indoor ducks who need to go outside and take their bathes every day. When they get obessed about sitting on eggs, they never come out, they get all "attitudy" with me, they are loud, and i really just don't like their behavior when they go broody. They will soon be moving back inside and out of the garage soon too. I need to get them accustomed to being inside again. (Funny thing is, they'll be moving with me to an 8th floor condo right off of the lake in downtown chicago, haha).

Plus, I wouldn't know what to do with baby ducks. lol.

Back
Top Bottom