Melted Candle Wax On Egg My Results So Far

carmeninthecountry

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 9, 2011
I have a very goofy chicken and she always busts the tip of her eggs on either end...well I have heard to use the candle wax thing so I have tried that ... and just wanted to let everyone know that so far so good They are all fertile that I can tell ( she lays a brown egg) I have had to do this with 4 and 3 are in the bator ... they have not been in longer than a week or so, so we will see... I have heard this has anyone ever done this?

When they colored the chicks before hatching, each egg is inject with food color(@14 days) , then seal with wax, millions have been done like that..

I ordered some quail eggs and some came cracked. Well one of them was my favorite color so I tried the candlewax method. The crack was all the way around the egg so I didn't have much hopes, but lo and behold 19 days later I have my little tibetan Peanut, he's a fiesty little male now!

I have heard of many different things being used...but did not really think it worked ... I do not trust the internet... other than this site... lol

Wow the amazing things we do to make eggs turn into chickens!

Back
Top Bottom