Incubating quail egg in bra (and it's working?)

MaddieK

Hatching
Mar 15, 2024
Hey everyone! About 9 days ago I received a bunch of mixed hatching quail eggs. One was significantly smaller then the others and I doubted it was even fertile. Then I remembered seeing a tiktok once of a girl growing an egg in her bra, so I thought "why not?". Flashforward 9 days, and my little boobie baby is moving inside his/her egg when candled. The only time the egg is not with me is when I'm showering, which it's then placed in the incubator. Anyone have any tips for when it hatches, or if lower temp eggs struggle hatching? I'll keep everyone posted how it goes!

Ooo interesting
I will be tagging along I have been thinking about doing this but I don't have the biggest bust (still growing) but it sounds cool
How are you doing it at night?? If I was doing it I would put the egg in the incubator over night just wondering how you are doing it
The lower temperature will only make it hatch slower that's all (as long as it is growing then it is an okay temperature)
Good luck with your baby hopefully it hatches
Edit: when it starts to hatch I would take it out of your bra not sure egg shell would feel very nice or you could put kitchen roll under the egg to catch any egg shell

Last edited:
Hey everyone! About 9 days ago I received a bunch of mixed hatching quail eggs. One was significantly smaller then the others and I doubted it was even fertile. Then I remembered seeing a tiktok once of a girl growing an egg in her bra, so I thought "why not?". Flashforward 9 days, and my little boobie baby is moving inside his/her egg when candled. The only time the egg is not with me is when I'm showering, which it's then placed in the incubator. Anyone have any tips for when it hatches, or if lower temp eggs struggle hatching? I'll keep everyone posted how it goes!
I saw this YouTube video once where a guy designed some kind of incubator belt thing, and hatched an egg with his body heat.

Ooo interesting
I will be tagging along I have been thinking about doing this but I don't have the biggest bust (still growing) but it sounds cool
How are you doing it at night?? If I was doing it I would put the egg in the incubator over night just wondering how you are doing it
The lower temperature will only make it hatch slower that's all (as long as it is growing then it is an okay temperature)
Good luck with your baby hopefully it hatches
Edit: when it starts to hatch I would take it out of your bra not sure egg shell would feel very nice or you could put kitchen roll under the egg to catch any egg shell
Hey! I'm a b cup but I just kinda nestle it under vs cleavage. At night it stays there, eggs are fairly resilient but I am a side sleeper, it would definitely be uncomfortable as a stomach sleeper 😂

Back
Top Bottom