membrane white and stuck behind large blood veins

Can you put tape or the shell back on the part of the egg where baby’s beak isn’t ?
I did a pointy end assist on Jan 10th. This took 50 hours and she was still born with a tiny egg yolk that she needed to be put back in her shell for another 2 hours.
This will mean the yolk is in the air cell end and you don’t want that to dry up
Can you see the beak where the bruise was that you opened ?
Want to add that when they external pip without internal this takes 48 hours or longer as they skipped the first step but still need the time to absorb

Can you put tape or the shell back on the part of the egg where baby’s beak isn’t ?
I did a pointy end assist on Jan 10th. This took 50 hours and she was still born with a tiny egg yolk that she needed to be put back in her shell for another 2 hours.
This will mean the yolk is in the air cell end and you don’t want that to dry up
Can you see the beak where the bruise was that you opened ?
I made a small air hole where bruise was but not peeled shell back as was scared if rupture a vein, especially as all my membranes are drying and sticking to shell, I was hoping to use the open air sac end as a way of seeing movement and the veins drying and yolk absorbing, she’s alive as her body is moving, the yolk is visible in the air sac end x I can’t really tape it and I don’t have a shell, I’ve set my alarm for 2 hrs intervals through the night ( I’m in Uk and it’s midnight now!) every 2hrs I’ll moisten membranes. I assume humidity was too low through out I thought it was too high as was getting large air sacs and condensation but I obviously did something wrong!

I made a small air hole where bruise was but not peeled shell back as was scared if rupture a vein, especially as all my membranes are drying and sticking to shell, I was hoping to use the open air sac end as a way of seeing movement and the veins drying and yolk absorbing, she’s alive as her body is moving, the yolk is visible in the air sac end x I can’t really tape it and I don’t have a shell, I’ve set my alarm for 2 hrs intervals through the night ( I’m in Uk and it’s midnight now!) every 2hrs I’ll moisten membranes. I assume humidity was too low through out I thought it was too high as was getting large air sacs and condensation but I obviously did something wrong!
Sounds like it was to humid
Please when I say be patient and wait do just that
Plastic bag / sandwich bag over the large end will keep it from drying out. You don’t want to poke that yolk by accident touching the membrane to keep it wet !! Put Vaseline on and the bag and leave it be
I would cover it up
She is going to take 48 hours minimum from when she pipped out there wrong end maybe longer like I said mine was 50 hours abd she really needed another 2
As for the other one with the beak showing dong rush him. The beak can get air. The more you take back the chance of hitting a vein or giving him room to push out when not ready
This is the most important time for them
They will absorb and rest
I wouldn’t take any more back from him till it’s been 24 from external pip unless you see him struggling to breath

If any of them are born to early and have a yolk still you need to place them back in the shell put in a small cup or container to keep that shell upright as they will keep pushing out of laying down. This yolk can not dry up or baby will die. I had this happen and it’s why I can give you advice.
Don’t wet it just stick baby in shell and wrap the egg and baby with a dry paper towel or little cloth to keep him in then set in the cup of bowl
Keep us posted I will keep checking in

Sounds like it was to humid
Please when I say be patient and wait do just that
Plastic bag / sandwich bag over the large end will keep it from drying out. You don’t want to poke that yolk by accident touching the membrane to keep it wet !! Put Vaseline on and the bag and leave it be
I would cover it up
She is going to take 48 hours minimum from when she pipped out there wrong end maybe longer like I said mine was 50 hours abd she really needed another 2
As for the other one with the beak showing dong rush him. The beak can get air. The more you take back the chance of hitting a vein or giving him room to push out when not ready
This is the most important time for them
They will absorb and rest
I wouldn’t take any more back from him till it’s been 24 from external pip unless you see him struggling to breath

If any of them are born to early and have a yolk still you need to place them back in the shell put in a small cup or container to keep that shell upright as they will keep pushing out of laying down. This yolk can not dry up or baby will die. I had this happen and it’s why I can give you advice.
Don’t wet it just stick baby in shell and wrap the egg and baby with a dry paper towel or little cloth to keep him in then set in the cup of bowl
Keep us posted I will keep checking in
Thank you for all your help, will Vaseline and cling film do for the baby pipped wrong end? The others I plan to moisten only and stay well away- no more helping or removing shell…. i will only assist if it becomes clear they need help.

Thank you for all your help, will Vaseline and cling film do for the baby pipped wrong end? The others I plan to moisten only and stay well away- no more helping or removing shell…. i will only assist if it becomes clear they need help.
Yes that will work
Only cover the open area not the whole egg
This will help you not having to touch that area so much and help keep it moist

Back
Top Bottom