Memorial day hatch - Help

bigT88

Chirping
7 Years
May 17, 2012
Schuylkill County, PA
My Coop
My Coop
So i put my eggs in on may 6th about 6pm. There to hatch Sunday the 26th is 21 day which is a mistake of planing. The problem is its memorial day weekend and im going camping with my family. I wont be back till monday after noon. Will they be ok without me being around. Will they possibly not hatch till monday even. Or should i stay home just in case.

If they hatch sunday what precaution can i do if i am not around? That is my main question.

Well, if you can bring up your humidity for lockdown, you'll be fine. In fact, my best hatches happen when I'm not there watching or interefereing! LOL

Go camping and have fun! The chicks can stay in the incubator for 72 hours after they hatch.

Well, if you can bring up your humidity for lockdown, you'll be fine. In fact, my best hatches happen when I'm not there watching or interefereing! LOL

Go camping and have fun! The chicks can stay in the incubator for 72 hours after they hatch.
Hey thanks yea i figured i shouldn't be around. I will want to be in there practically. Its gonna be a long drive home on monday though till i can see them....

Back
Top Bottom